Our 175gsm Heavy Duty Mono Tarpaulins are are suitable for many applications including Building & Construction, Agricultural, Market Stalls, Home and Garden and External Storage.
Our 175gsm Heavy Duty Mono Tarpaulins are a semi transparent "clear" tarpaulin, allowing a considerable amount of light to pass through them. They consist of a top and bottom lamination layer with a 3x3 polythene string weave sandwiched between.
See above for all available sizes and prices.
- Extremely rugged and durable 175gsm (grams per square metre)
- Semi translucent clear material
- 3x3 Multifilament Grid
- Waterproof and rotproof
- Mildew resistant
- Built in UV protection to prevent material from being weakened by harsh sunlight
- Flexible to -20 degrees centigrade
- Tear resistant
- Easily secured
- Reinforced rope hems
- Large, extra strong rust proof aluminium eyelets all around hem at 1 metre intervals
Note that quoted dimensions are approximate and are based on the tarpaulin 'cut size' which is the term used to describe the size of the material before hems are added. Therefore some variation of up to 25cm (12in) on the quoted size should be expected. Be wary of retailers who do not mention this fact as it is standard practice.
- Full Specification
Full DescriptionClear Mono Tarpaulin Heavy Duty
You may also be interested in the following products...
Starting at: £13.92
Starting at: £0.38
Starting at: £18.00
£1.35 As low as: £1.25
£2.05 As low as: £1.85
Starting at: £3.19