Terms and Conditions (as of July 3rd, 2012)
Here at TraderSupplies.co.uk, we always try our hardest to ensure that the shopping experience we provide you with meets with your expectations and that you're completely satisfied with our service. No one likes small print and we've tried to keep our terms and conditions as clear and straighforward as possible whilst providing you with all the information we can so that you can completely understand the entire order process with TraderSupplies.co.uk, from order to delivery and beyond. Our terms and conditions do change from time to time and the current revision date is indicated at the top of this page. We would encourage you to revisit this page prior to placing any order with us just to make sure that you're up to date.
If you have further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our terms and conditions are split into the following sections:
- Our commitment to you after you have ordered
- Prices and payment
- Missing orders
- Damaged, incorrect or incomplete orders
- Returns, refunds and cancellations
- The TraderSupplies.co.uk website
Once you’ve submitted your order you’ll be directed to an order confirmation screen on our website. Shortly after, you'll receive an order confirmation email from TraderSupplies.co.uk with an order reference number and details of the products that you have ordered. This is an automatically generated email recognising receipt of your order. We will then send a second email that contains a printable VAT invoice which is attached as a PDF file. If you do not receive either of these emails then please contact us and we will investigate the problem.
If we have to cancel all or part of your order for any reason, we will attempt to phone you or, failing this, send an email to you to let you know. Unfortunately we're only human and occasionally we do make mistakes such as unintentionally publishing inaccurate information relating to a product's price, description or availability. In this instance we may have to cancel your order at any time up to the point we send you the product(s), even if you have received your order confirmation email. If this is the case, you will receive a full refund of any charges already paid.
Once your order leaves our warehouse, parcel tracking information will be sent to you either by email or SMS text message, with the exception of untracked services, which will allow you to track the progress of your delivery online, click here for full details regarding delivery tracking
By default, all our prices are displayed in British Pounds Sterling and are inclusive of UK VAT.
You can opt to view prices exclusive of VAT by clicking the 'show all prices excluding VAT' link in the top right hand corner of the page. See our VAT section for full details regarding this and how VAT applies to you.
For your convenience you can also convert prices to your local currency if required. See our currencies section for full details.
The total cost of your order will be the price of the products you order and the delivery charge (if any). You’ll see details of all these prices in your Shopping Basket before you submit an order. Payment is deducted from your payment method in British Pounds Sterling once an order is submitted.
When deciding whether to accept your order we may use certain information about you, including any received from our accredited identity verification partner. For example, we may pass on your details for them to check against certain public and private databases. This will help to protect you and us from fraudulent activities.
Below is a summary of our delivery policy. Please see our delivery section for full details regarding all aspects of delivery.
- Stock items: all orders that contain products that are marked as 'in stock for immediate dispatch' are dispatched the same working day if the order is received before our same day dispatch cut off time. Delivery timescales vary, click here for delivery timescales to mainland UK addresses and click here for delivery timescales to non-mainland UK addresses. Available delivery options and their respective timescales are also displayed at the top of all product pages.
- Manufactured to order items: all orders that contain products that are marked as 'manufactured to order' are held until all items are ready for dispatch, even if some of the items within the order are advertised as in stock for immediate dispatch on their respective product pages. If you would like your stock items to be dispatched ahead of your manufactured to order items then please contact us. A charge will be incurred for the additional delivery. Delivery time for manufactured to order items can vary depending upon the current manufacturing turnaround time, click here for full details regarding manufactured to order delivery.
- Delivery timescales: delivery timescales are not guaranteed due to factors beyond our control such as extreme weather conditions or other delivery network disruptions. However, all of our selected delivery networks aim to deliver within the quoted period and it is only in very exceptional circumstances that parcels are not delivered on time. Our delivery services are no different from other online stores who may claim to offer a "guaranteed" next day delivery service. In almost all cases however, these services are not actually guaranteed and are equally as liable to the delays described above.
Please click here for full details regarding missing deliveries. In summary, we are able to track almost all of our deliveries to you which means we are usually able to resolve problems within a matter of hours. However, certain delivery services that we use (although quite infrequently) are not trackable and we have to allow extra time to investigate mssing parcels sent on these services. All missing deliveries should be reported within 7 working days of the expected delivery date. Failure to report a missing delivery within this time will invalidate your claim.
Please see our returns section for full details regarding damaged or incorrect orders. Rest assured, we always aim to resolve such situations to your satisfaction as quickly and efficiently as possible. All missing items or damage should be reported within 3 working days of the delivery date. Failure to report a missing or damaged item within this time will invalidate your claim.
Please see our returns section for full details regarding returns, refunds and cancellations.
TraderSupplies.co.uk, our parent company Gavin Kenning Engineering Ltd and our suppliers own the copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material and content on this website. You use, download, copy, publish, transmit or otherwise make available by any other means only for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use or reproduction of the material or content, in particular for commercial use, is strictly prohibited.
These terms and conditions, and all transactions relating to this website and all non-contractual obligations arising from any transaction carried out on this website are governed by English law and are subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. We do not accept amendments to these terms and conditions.
Additional terms and conditions may apply for prize competitions. If so, you will be alerted to them at the relevant juncture.
These terms and conditions only cover the TraderSupplies.co.uk website. Any other websites to which you link from this site are governed by their own terms and conditions. We accept no responsibility or liability for the content or operation of websites which are not under our control.
TraderSupplies.co.uk is a trading name of Gavin Kenning Engineering Ltd. We are a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 7728778, VAT number 125625383. Our registered office is Gavin Kenning Engineering Ltd, Whites Close, Nix's Hill Industrial Estate, Somercotes, Derbyshire, DE55 7RB.